Big Bass is located about halfway between the Toledo Bend Dam at the south end of the lake and Pendleton Bridge in the central part of the lake. Big Bass offers comfortable and convenient facilities on the water. With a large boat launch, marine fuel, and docking area, combined with convenient restaurant on site, this is a favorite on the lake.
An attractive beach/swimming area provides a relaxing feeling to observe a beautiful sunset in the late afternoon.
Convenient restaurant on site. The grill offers a variety of selections.
- RV pad amperage: 30 and 50 Amp.
- Fuel amenities: Marine fuel available on site.
- Food & Refreshments: Convenience/grocery store open Mon. - Tue. 6 a.m. - 6 p.m., Wed. - Sat. 6 a.m. - 10 p.m., Sun. 6 a.m. - 2 p.m., Restaurant/grill open Wed. - Sat. 6 a.m. - 9 p.m., Sun. 6 a.m. - 1 p.m., the grill is closed in the winter months.
- Fishing & Boating amenities: Bait and tackle, live bait, fishing pier, fish cleaning area-two boat ramps, boat storage for 52 floating vessels, guide service on call, landing facilities (100 ft floating pier).
- Recreational-related amenities: Swimming pool.
- Handicap access: Only in one cabin is handicap accessible.
- Pets: Dogs must be crated in room, no cats, no large dogs must be under 30lbs. $25.00 deposit is required. Dogs cannot go to the swimming pool area Call ahead for details.
- Motel - $65 per night
- Cabins with kitchenette - $75 per night
- Bunkhouses (up to 10 people) - $220 per night
- Trailer with kitchenette - $110 per night
- Trailer with full kitchen - $125 per night
- Trailer with boat slip - $140 per night
- RV Pads - $25.00 per night
All major credit cards are accepted.
Boat Ramp Lowest Usable Level: 159 msl.
363 Big Bass Lane Many, LA 71449